H20 SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
H2O is a process instrumentation company specializing in absolute humidity sensors. High temperature and very dirty processes are our specialties.
Our H2O sensor is designed for industrial control applications. The sensor can provide real time absolute humidity in the exhaust of any dryer, oven, kiln or boiler. Particulates, organics, and condensing compounds have no affect on our sensor.
Key points to note of the technology are as follows:
- Heated inconel or stainless steel probe above process conditions. (Acids will not condense)
- Ceramic filter with pores between 50 & 100 nanometers (Particulates are larger than pores)
- In-situ, diffusion measurement (no sampling pumps or air purges)
- Utilities required (110V power & 4..20 mA signal)
- Mates to 4 inch ANSI port.
- High temperature operation (works up to 850 F)
- High pressure operation (68 atm)
- Intrinsically safe systems are available
Our H2O moisture sensor is derived from a unique "di-pole" sensor technology for measuring the "number" of water molecules in a fixed volume chamber. The nature of this measurement allows detection of moisture in process conditions that cannot be sustained by common techniques such as capacitance, resistance, infra-red or ultrasonic measurements.
A detailed explanation of the technology can be downloaded in the downloads bar